Wedding Gown Preservation
Austin Preservations is proud to be an authorized dealer for the Wedding Gown Preservation Company.
The Wedding Gown Preservation Company has specialized in the care, cleaning, restoration and preservation of precious wedding gowns since 1913 and are the recognized leaders in wedding gown preservation by the International Fabricare Institute. Every gown is preserved with a special anti-sugar treatment to prevent yellowing and discoloration. These proven methods ensure that most stains - both visible and invisble are removed. Then, each dress is steamed and placed in an acid-free Preservation Chest with full display window.
The price of the kit is $225. Either bring your gown to us or take a kit home with you. If you bring your gown to us we will get it all ready and send it out to the Wedding Gown Preservation Company and it will be shipped back to you.
Prepaid gown cleaning and preservation
White gloss finish preservation chest
Triple boxed with handle
$500 Declared Value
20-year Certificate of Guarantee
Prepaid shipping both ways
Now includes any 3 accessories at no additional cost! (Excluding slip, shoes and satin bouquet.)
The Kit Program Includes:
Optional Upgrades: (Information & Pricing on upgrade will be included in kit)
Silver preservation chest
Preservation of veil and/or headpiece, detachable train and accessories
Wedding Gown Preservation gives you 100% guarantee for 100 years against caramelized sugar stains or yellowing of the gown. If at any time the gown is found to have yellowed or has caramelized stains, Wedding Gown Preservation Company will restore the gown at no extra charge to the customer.
Steps to have your Wedding Gown preserved after purchasing the kit:
- Fill out order form and shipping label. Please note: our best value package deals.
- Put stain stickers on areas of the gown that may need special attention. Please use only the stain stickers provided, as others may damage the gown. (Since the most common problem area is the hemline, you do not need to mark this.)
- Place gown (and any accessories) in the bag provided. Place white and yellow copies of order form in bag with gown (pink copy is for your records). Close bag with the twist tie provided.
- Unfold and assemble the box provided. Wet tape and apply to bottom of box (in area indicated). You may use your own tape if you prefer.
- Place bag inside box.
- Close and tape top of box like bottom.
- Remove small receipt number from shipping label you choose and place on pink copy of order form and retain for your records.
- Peel ARS tag or PRP tag from backing and place on box.
- Ship to us by:Bringing box to any UPS location,
Giving box to any UPS driver,
Bringing the box to work (if your employer has UPS service) at no charge to your employer or you can call to have UPS come to your home
THANK YOU for choosing Wedding Gown Preservation Company. Your gown will be handled with personal care, preserved, then shipped back to you within 2-10 weeks from the day we receive it.